Welcome to Bajan Breeze Guest House
Barbados, West Indies
Now offering optional Air Conditioning
DOUBLE ROOM WITH PRIVATE BATH
APRIL, MAY, JUNE
FOR STAYS OF 4 NIGHTS OR MORE
FOR NEW RESERVATIONS
For centuries, Barbados has been recognized for its friendly people, pristine beaches, and beautiful good nature. Today, we welcome you to come and experience the new standard in Barbados guest house accommodation, nestled in Harts Gap, home of many friendly Bajan families. Ideally located on the south coast of Barbados, Bajan Breeze offers the perfect blend of sun and surf, hospitality and culture.
From the moment you arrive, Bajan Breeze is dedicated to providing an unforgettable and authentic Barbados vacation experience. We offer you a refreshing welcome drink to put you in the mood. Our friendly staff make you feel like a valued guest.
At the end of the day whether you’ve been exploring historic Bridgetown or soaking up the sun on one of our nearby beaches, our gracious guest house offers a warm greeting, modern conveniences, and a relaxing ambiance. The guest house interior is distinguished by hipped wood ceilings, beautiful décor, and spacious, airy bedrooms.
Bajan Breeze, a 125-year old private home, was completely rebuilt in 2005. Characteristics include coral stone structure with interior hipped ceilings of exposed wood and hand-selected furnishings and décor from England. The property dates back to bygone era of sugar cane and cotton crops, and, of course, rum making.
Ideally located in Hastings on the cooler South Coast of Barbados, just off the main highway, we are convenient to just about everything the island has to offer:
- Shops, dining, and local transport: 1-minute stroll
- Massage: 2-minute stroll
- Coconut and palm tree lined beaches: 3-minute stroll
- Garrison Historical Area, home of Barbados Turf Club: 5-minute stroll
- Spa treatments, hair stylist, fitness center, game room: 5-minute stroll
- Barbados Historical Society: 5-minute stroll
- Medical and pharmacy services: 1-minute stroll.
- Dentist 10 minute stroll
- Bridgetown: ~1.5 miles (2.5km)
- St. Lawrence Gap area: ~2.5 miles (4km)
- Barbados West Coast: ~20-minute drive
- Grantley Adams International Airport: ~20-minute drive
- US Embassy 5-10 minute drive
- Andromeda Botanical Gardens: ~30-minute drive
- Barbados Flower Forest: ~30-minute drive
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve: ~30-minute drive
- Bathsheba Beach: ~30-minute drive
- Farley Hill National Park: ~30-minute drive
- Harrison's Cave: ~30-minute drive
- Orchid World : ~30-minute drive
- Welchman Hall Gully: ~30-minute drive
Bajan Breeze Guest House
Harts Gap, Christ Church, Barbados, West Indies
Phone: (246) 429 9608
Cell: (246) 257 9475
Accommodation Search Engine member